Play-time With Your Pup!
Dog Parks in Williamson & Maury Counties
Both Williamson and Maury Counties have several dog parks to explore with your pup. Dogs are also allowed at most public parks, as long as they are kept on a leash. Here is a list of all area parks that humans and their dogs can enjoy.
Here are a few helpful reminders when taking your pup to either a dog or public park:
Remain with your dog at all times.
Make sure your dog is wearing a collar with proper identification.
Dogs must remain on-leash unless within a dog park.
Pick up after your pet!
Take water with you, especially on hikes or long walks.
• Miss Peggy’s Dog Park, Tower Park,920 Heritage Way
• Muletown Bark Park, Maury County Park, 1018 Maury County Park Drive
• K-9 Korral Dog Park, Harlinsdale Farm, 239 Franklin Road • Freedom Run Dog Park, Liberty Park, 2080 Turning Wheel Lane
• Maggie’s Bark Park, 138 Claude Yates Drive
• Mount Pleasant Dog Park, 301 N College Street
• Nolensville Dog Park, Nolensville Park, 2310 Rocky Fork Road
• Spring Hill Bark Park, Evans Park, 575 Maury Hill Street
• Nutro Dog Park, 4559 Columbia Pike