Tennessee Immunization Requirements for children

Updated: Jun 14, 2021

Providing immunization records are a required step in getting your child enrolled in school. Families new to Tennessee are required to have your child’s immunization records transferred to a Tennessee Certificate for any type of school enrollment. Parents may bring your child’s current immunization records to the health department or submit them online. You will be contacted when the certificate is ready to be picked up. The Tennessee Department of Health immunization requirements can be found online: TN.gov/health/cedep/immunization-program/ip/immunization. If you have questions, contact the health department at 615-794-1542 or go to the Williamson County Health Clinic at 1324 W. Main Street in Franklin, 8 am and 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday. In Maury County the health department is located at 1909 Hampshire Pike, Columbia; phone: 931-388-5757.














222 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All