top of page

Immunization Requirements for Children

Providing immunization records are a required step in getting your child enrolled in school. Families new to Tennessee are required to have their child’s immunization records transferred to a Tennessee Certificate for any type of school enrollment. Parents may bring their child’s current immunization records to the health department or submit them online. You will be contacted when the certificate is ready to be picked up.


The Tennessee Department of Health immunization requirements can be found here:  If you have questions, contact the health department at 615-794-1542 or go to the Williamson County Health Clinic at 1324 W. Main Street in Franklin, 8 am and 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday. In Maury County, the health department is located at 1909 Hampshire Pike, Columbia; phone: 931-388-5757.  

Share the article on Facebook here!
Oct - Mar..jpg
bottom of page